- Yogi Bhajan, the Master of Kundalini Yoga, cautioned us that as we come closer to the Aquarian Age – 2012 and beyond – that humanity would suffer from a phenomenon called Cold Depression. From a yogic perspective we view depression, not as a psychological disorder, but as an energy problem.
Depression simply means that energy is not moving.
- Watch my EA Zoom Meeting Talk to learn more:
- From my March 22nd 2018 EA ZOOM Talk
- The word energy is very much in our consciousness now: energy crisis, energy drinks, energy bars, renewable energy, energy medicine. There is even an Energy Yoga. Scientists have spent many millions of dollars and a great deal of time to try and unlock the secrets of energy in the physical body and on the planet. We live in a sea of energy and we are feeling with each day that we need more and more just to survive.
- In the Piscean Age, which we are now leaving, we could get energy from outside of ourselves. When we felt low, we would simply reach for caffeine and other stimulants: sugary foods, alcohol, drugs, overworking, loud music, high octane sports and high risk behavior. We could receive energy from other people by doing things solely for their approval and attention. Subconsciously, the same results were created through drama, conflict or playing the victim. All the above provide examples of the tricks of the Ego to energize the Piscean Game (age of darkness).
- Now, the Rules of this Game of Life have changed. And, it can feel disorienting, as if you were now living in a country where everyone is driving on the other side of the road. As we enter the Aquarian Age – seeking energy outside of our selves will no longer work. You are likely noticing that those things which once gave you energy and made you feel good and safe, are not having the same effect. from Yogi Bahjan…
- I discuss these charts in my youtube video from the EA Zoom Meetings talk
- PLUTO ENTERS AQUARIUS for the first time Mar 23, 2023. I am using the GMT for this chart’s entry, so adjust for local time if you need to do so for your location.Mars at 29 Gemini is in an opening 150 Quincunx to Pluto – Humility to serve or HumiliationUranus – is in Taurus 106.23 degrees ahead of Pluto, past the opening square, approaching the 108 degree, a member of the First Quarter aspects, whose most famous members are:
90 =Square 102.5 Bi-Septile an externalization of the crescent septile= special destiny/fate/ how to link it and move forward.
108 SesquiQuintile, and of course 120 Trine .
The expression CRISIS IN ACTION is the way EA Astrologers describe this phase. A possible expressions of this phase : relatively new problems need new solutions. But the 108 is synchronicity, a fork in the road at the 102.5 biquintile not leads us to the seemingly unrelated circle of good fortune, if we are on the best path, we will recognize the synchronicity.
- Pluto in the 10th for the USA. Uranus ruler of the Sign of Aquarius in the first house in Taurus. It will be entering Taurus in May of 2018.
- Economic reform. Tariffs/imports/bit coins. Watch the 2018 overview by all the EA Zoom Astrologers for a good look at that subject. Watch as the trade deal between the USA & China is reported in the news. This is the kind of change a movement of Uranus into Taurus signifies.
- Venus is in her own sign – Taurus. She is conjunct Uranus. Juno & the North Node & Venus are a chord:
- Self-empowerment, self-reliance. Making our own flat screen TV’s instead of importing them from China can be seen with the Juno North Node Venus Chord.
- Using our talents, pioneering. Taking back our self-reliance. China does steal technology and then copy everything. Uranus in Taurus seems to be attempting to change this paradigm.The Moon is rising. IN POLITICAL ASTROLOGY the PUBLIC = MOON.
- IN EA the MOON is about emotional maturity and emotional self reliance that are achieved through alignment with the soul’s deepest needs… Relationship to Source/God/dess.
- Pluto in Aquarius is ruled by Uranus in Taurus
- Pluto at 00 Aquarius
- Uranus at 16 Taurus
- The aspect is 106 degrees.23 minutes
- Having just past the 102.5 of the bi septile this part of the First Quarter phase has us examining our special purpose, our special destiny, and we must resist being drawn back into the past, and face those crisis which limit our ability to forge forward.
- We can be aware of how to resist authority that is no longer of service to our growth, and instead make the 108 degree – A First Quarter SesquiQuintile – part of the divine sacred geometry symbols found in the EARTH SUN VENUS pentagram. Many souls are working for angelic intervention, praying for divine assistance, and perhaps this 108 between Pluto and its ruler Uranus will bring on the inner evolution/revolution required to change the outer landscape.
- 36+72=108 A First Quarter SesquiQuintile
- One evolves through that by realizing that it is a fear because the individuality is guaranteed. That started in the square, and is not being carried forth. Jeffrey Wolf Green – EA Glossary
- Cold Depression can feel like low-level apathy and numbness inside. You may feel frozen to yourself and to your feelings.
- Other Symptoms of Cold Depression:
- • what gave you joy in the past no longer holds appeal and you sometimes feel that life has started to hold little or no meaning
• compensating for this emptiness by sleeping too much or not at all.
• feeling limited, small, undercut, neglected or rejected.
• going back to your past and reaching for an old identity that you have outgrown or the return of old habits and addictions
• little patience or tolerance for others – seeing them as blocks along your path
- Cold Depression is the dismantling of the Ego and is part of the process of becoming fully conscious. The Ego is angry that it does not have the same impact on reality as before – all the usual tricks no longer work. When the Ego loses power in this way – it wants to destroy.
- These are the last ditch efforts of the Ego for power and control. Cold Depression is also a build up of anger and hatred directed at yourself for all the times you have betrayed your consciousness – all the times you chose your Ego’s advice and denied the voice of your own SouSo, what do we do? The technology of Kundalini Yogaand Meditation is here to support us through this intense time of change. We are being pressured to live by the flow of our Spirit – this is the true source of our energy.
- Yogi Bhajan left us with a powerful meditation for now called The Meditation for Cold Depression, which can be found in the manual “Dying Into Life”. This meditation will burn the cold depression from you so that you can feel the flow of your Infinite Spirit within you.