Feb 26, 2017 08 Pisces SOLAR ECLIPSE
see my eclipse you tube talk..
Aug 7, 2017 15 Aquarius LUNAR ECLIPSE
Aug 21, 2017 28 Leo TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE
FREQUENCY OF ECLIPSES
The number of eclipses in a year cannot be fewer than two, nor more than seven; the usual number is four.
The eclipse pattern of lunations is 19 years, corresponding to the 19-year cycle of the Moon’s nodes. A total eclipse of the Moon occurs at the same degree every 19 years. This study of eclipse phases is called the Saros Cycle.
When lunations fall within three degrees of an aspect to any of the planets or other vital points in the natal horoscope it has a marked effect upon affairs during eclipse period. Widely debated how long this lasts.
26 Feb 2016 Annular Solar Eclipse
|2016 Sep 01||Annular||135||Africa, Indian Ocean|
|[Annular: Atlantic, c Africa, Madagascar, Indian]|
|2017 Feb 26||Annular||140||s S. America, Atlantic, Africa, Antarctica|
|[Annular: Pacific, Chile, Argentina, Atlantic, Africa]|
|2017 Aug 21||Total||145||N. America, n S. America|
|[Total: n Pacific, U.S., s Atlantic]|
|2017 Feb 11||Penumbral||114||Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia|
|2017 Aug 07||Partial||119||Europe, Africa, Asia, Aus.|
Eclipses of the Sun can only occur when the Moon is near one of its two orbital nodes during the New Moon phase
- Synodic Month (New Moon to New Moon) = 29.530589 days = 29d 12h 44m 03s
- Anomalistic Month (perigee to perigee) = 27.554550 days = 27d 13h 18m 33s
- Draconic Month (node to node) = 27.212221 days = 27d 05h 05m 36s
- . It is then possible for the Moon’s penumbral, umbral or antumbral shadows to sweep across Earth’s surface thereby producing an eclipse. There are four types of solar eclipses
- Partial– Moon’s penumbral shadow traverses Earth (umbral and antumbral shadows completely miss Earth)
- Annular– Moon’s antumbral shadow traverses Earth (Moon is too far from Earth to completely cover the Sun)
- Total– Moon’s umbral shadow traverses Earth (Moon is close enough to Earth to completely cover the Sun)
- Hybrid– Moon’s umbral and antumbral shadows traverse Earth (eclipse appears annular and total along different sections of its path). Hybrid eclipses are also known as annular-total eclipses. 
- Information From NASA use this link to study more on Eclipses and SAROS cycles
- Solar eclipses that take place near the Moon’s ascending node have odd Saros numbers. Each succeeding eclipse in a series shifts progressively southward with respect to the center of Earth. On the other hand, solar eclipses occurring near the Moon’s descending node have even Saros numbers.Each succeeding eclipse in a series shifts progressively northward with respect to the center of Earth.
- Solar eclipses of Saros 140All occur at the Moon’s descending node and the Moon moves northward with each eclipse.The series began with a partial eclipse in the southern hemisphere on 1512 Apr 16.
The series will end with a partial eclipse in the northern hemisphere on 2774 Jun 01.
The total duration of Saros series 140 is 1262.11 years. In summary: